Savin is looking for an all-round software engineer to join our fast growing team to help build tools to process and visualize data that is critical to our trading strategies.
As a member of our team you’ll work closely with our traders and researchers to develop unique interactive tools and GUI’s for visualizing and analyzing operations in our trading and monitoring systems.
You’ll play a fundamental role in developing and improving our data infrastructure. With huge amounts of data processed each day, we want to build a world-class platform for our researchers and traders to be able to make data-driven decisions.
We need your help in writing, scaling and monitoring these systems. Working with us means you’ll enjoy a fast feedback loop and immediately see the impact of your work.
Amsterdam A’dam Toren, with epic views of the city and shipping lanes
- Experience writing interactive browser applications with rich GUI’s and integrating them with a backend
- Experience in Python data tooling (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy)
- Worked with databases and understands the fundamentals of designing and managing data schemas
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an interest in the financial industry
- Enjoy working collaboratively within a team
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
What we Offer
- Unique opportunity to join a novel hedge fund at an early stage
- Working alongside some of the best trading professionals in the industry
- Steep learning curve + competitive salary package + bonus
Send us your CV + motivation letter or drawing
Recruiters need not apply